How do I use your Revive Glow exfoliating glove?
Step One - Shower or bath:
Soak your body in the shower or bath ( no soap) for 5-10 minutes to soften your skin. The softer your skin, the better the exfoliation you will achieve.
Step Two - Get out of water:
Turn off the shower or drain the bathtub. Do not dry skin.
Step Three - Use Glove:
Wet it and squeeze out any excess water( do not use with soap). Begin firmly (but not too firmly! We want to avoid removing healthy cells) scrubbing your body, be extra gentle on your sensitive areas.
Step Four - Rinse:
Once you have achieve your desired level of exfoliation, shower to wash away the dead skin and finish with your favorite lotion.
Step Five - Wash Glove:
Hand wash your glove using soap, wring and hang to dry. Avoid using the washing machine as this could damage the weave of the fabric, if you’re using the dryer to dry your glove, dry on low for 10 minutes and check on it.
How often do I use my Revive Glow exfoliating glove?
We recommend using your glove 1-2 times per week depending on your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, start by using the glove once per week.
When do I need to replace my Revive Glow exfoliating glove?
We recommend replacing your gloves every 8-12 weeks, depending on how well you take care of it.
Can I use my Revive Glow exfoliating glove on my face?
We do not recommend using the Revive Glow glove on your face, as the skin on your face is more sensitive than your body.
Help! Why is my skin is going red?
Your skin is going red because you're rubbing your skin, Do not worry! it will disappear within minutes!
How do I know/prevent over exfoliating?
Redness while exfoliating is normal, unless it doesn't quickly fade. If skin remains red and it is painful to apply products, than you may have over exfoliated. If this occurs, discontinue use for at least 10 days. Signs to look for are redness, tightness, inflamed skin and a persistent burning sensation. To prevent over exfoliating we advise that you do not use any other types of exfoliating products prior/during/after using your Revive Glow glove. We recommend exfoliating 1-2 times per week.
Why is my Revive Glow glove not working?
There may be several reasons to this:
- Ensure that you have taken a bath or shower for at least 5 minutes. This is key to achieving exfoliating results by softening your skin.
- Do not use any body wash or soap with the glove!
- We recommend scrubbing the driest part of your body first and make your way around, because you only want your skin to be damp, not overly wet. It may take a few minutes before you see your skin peel.
- Hairier areas of the skin will peel less
- The amount of skin peeling depends on the skin type.
- Avoid over exfoliating! If you're already using an another exfoliator you may not see the desired peeling.
- Ensure to exfoliate no more than 1-2 times per week!
- If you don't see big chucks of skin peeling, Don't worry! you're still achieving amazing exfoliation and doing greatness for your skin.
I need to cancel my order, how do I do that?
Send an email to Hello@reviveglow.com, Please reach out as quickly as possible so that we cancel your order in time. Once an order has been processed and fulfilled, we are no longer able to cancel the shipment.